Woolshire Carpet Mills – Commercial & Residential Applications
Woolshire uses only the most superior raw materials, combined with the finest wool carpet fiber, to make all of their distinctive and highly fashionable carpets. All of Woolshire’s carpets exceed the rigorous test to qualify to carry the Wools of New Zealand prestigious brand label.
- Wool is a non-allergenic fiber which does not promote the growth of bacteria or dust mites, or give off harmful emissions.
- Wool assists in stabilizing the relative humidity by absorbing or releasing moisture during periods of high or low atmospheric humidity.
- Wool is resistant to compression due to the physical nature of the fiber’s “natural crimp”. Wool has millions of coiled molecules, rather than artificially induced sinoidal waves which exists in man made fibers.
- Wool is an excellent insulator of temperature and sound.
- Wool ages gracefully and does not “ugly out” like man made fibers.
- Wool is naturally soil resistant.
- Wool is naturally flame retardant and is specified for those installations with the most stringent flammability regulations.
- Wool is a natural, renewable resource, produced using environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and safe methods.
- Wool is recyclable and biodegradable.
- Wool has superior long term appearance retention due to the fibers natural resilience.
- Wool has non-slip and non-abrasive characteristics, making it a safe walking platform.
- Wool has excellent dying characteristics.
- Wool is more cost effective in the long term.